Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bloggers Challenge-52 weeks of Colour-Week 3-Goldenrod

It was said this colour would be hard, and I'd have to agree. But that was partly due to me deciding to do this challenge not only with free items but also in my undies.


I actually cheated a bit, and tinted this free pair of white undies. Sue me!


Now that that is over, all the other colours will be a breeze I'm sure. Unless Luna has a suprise in store for us coming up.

Hair-Rock Candy-Free at Savoir Hair
Eyes-Adam&Eve-Free Instore Sample
Skin-Rock Candy-Free Instore Group Gift
Necklace-Sey-Free Instore Group Gift
Tattoo-Shiva-Free Instore Gift
Undies-Sartoria-Free at Mimi's Choice
Background Texture-by Dysprositos Chajit-Free on The Marketplace

Next colour? Plum

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

yay for undie photos! lol

<3

Post a Comment