Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 5-Look of the Day-Widowmaker

There are so many random places in sl I'm finding out. Some really well done and some . . . ermmm . . . not so well done. I stumbled on a little adventure carnival spot, and found this lovely lady, she asked me to come back to her home. I followed her there and all was well.


ANGRY FACE

What are you doing down there?
Why are you headed that way?

DUDE I LIKE MY JUNK, GET AWAY!


At least I looked good while strung up like a meat sack.

Hair-Kmadd-Free in the Inworld Group Notices
Eyes-Edge Grafica-Free on The Marketplace
Makeup-A.S.S.-Free Instore
Skin-Essences-Free Instore Group Gift
Necklace-Kosh-Free Instore
Shirt-Gabriel-Free Instore Group Gift
Pants-Snatch-Free Instore(they are actually girl pants)

0 comments:

Post a Comment