Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all, be it upcoming, or already past.


I was going to title this one "Angels May Cry" but that didn't really express the happy tidings I wanted to send. The skin is awesome tho, with tears trickling down, perfect skin tone too.

And the Hair? I have to admit that it is another girl hair. This hair was a gift sent thru the Exile SoM, a special version with added halo and snowy flexi bits. It is what inspired my whole look. Go join and get it while you can.

The Wings are a part of a store run hunt going on for a limited time. The is said to be 13 different colours, I only found 11 myself, but the boxes are big(I think I just had rezzing issues). Kala Bijoux, Designer/Owner of Material Squirrel, is the wonderful person bringing you these beauties. I was amazed by the items she had on display.


Thanks to all the designers that have made this holiday something special to all of us in sl.

Hair-Exile-Free Instore SoM Group Gift
Eyes-DelMay-Free Instore
Skin-Shiva-Free Instore
Silk-Animations Rising-Free Instore(was still out at time of posting this)
Wings-Material Squirrel-Free Instore Holiday Hunt Gift

Animated fly pose is from Creative Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment