Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 7-Look of the Day-GypsyBoi

Sort of funny how this one started. Kept hearing about the SoM gift hair from Maitreya. I ask what the fuss is all about, if it was worth my getting. Got laughed at. Decided I had to go get it, and see why every chic I met was freaking about(yet none were actually wearing it.

I go to the sim. Ask very nicely where the Subscribomatic was(wasn't really sure what the thing looked like), and then got laughed at again.

"What would you want to join for? The free shoes or the free hair?" more giggles
"Ooooo shoes?"
More giggles
"Well it's over where you landed, at the tp area"

I then click, follow instructions and get my free pumps and hair gift. Never know when a guy will need pumps. Just hope they resize.

I then unpack(on the fly, on the sim) my SUPERAWESOMETASTICALLY Rad hair and throw it on. More giggles. What? what is so wrong, it's not rezzed for me. Is this one of them random gifts designers make that are really weird. Does it have vibrators or something?

I then proceeded to get dared to blog it, since it came out in convo that I started blogging free male fashion from my very first day online.

Never dare me. I'll do it =)


The story doesn't even end there. I go make my wonderful outfit to go with this hair(which was a bit of a challenge) proceed to go out hunting, then get asked to grant someone a wish.

Here I was trying to be all gypsy, and someone thought I was a genii.


Well whatever I ended up being, I look hot, and that is what really maters, so eat that you gigglepusses.

Hair-Maitreya-Free Instore SoM Gift
Eyes-Ibanez-Soft Glow Eyes in Chione Dark-L$99(I got for Free as a Gift *Thanks*)
Makeup-Skinthesis-Free Instore
Skin-Skinthesis-Free Current Hunt Item
Necklace-ROZOREGALIA-Past Hunt Item(No longer Free)
Outfit-Discord-Free Instore Group Gift
Boots-HoC-Male Biker Boots-L$40(I got for Free as a Gift *Thanks*)
Location-Ode

Poses used are from the [LAP] Free Male AO for avatars 30 days and under

***Note***
If anyone knows of anywhere that has good free/cheep static male poses, please let me know. I'm going off gifts from friends for things I obviously can't buy, cause of the lack of lindens. I just can't keep using the same 8 poses. Just let me know in the comments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a bunch of decent static poses (along with other freebies) at Izumiya: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MoonCat%20Izumo/153/17/34

Post a Comment