Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blogger Challenges

I've always thought these amusing when I've come across them, be it real life realted or various game related. So I've decided to do some SL ones.

Here are some of what I found that I think I'll do, even if I'm a bit late on them. To me it's about the fun of them.

Weekly Challenges

52 weeks of Colour(I might actually try to catch up and do this one weekly)
Mad Props Challenge(52 weeks, done weekly)

Various Challenges

Newbie Style Challenge
Berry's Blogger Challenge

Blogger Challenge Blogs

SL Blogger Challenge Central(wish this was current---> unhappy face)

Now I didn't really  find anything else I'd like to do that was within the last year. All that was popping up in search for me was the 52 weeks of colour.

I wish there was more of these, that were not so "do this in the next 3 days . . . OR ELSE".

Maybe once I have this sl thing more down pat I can start some.

What I'd like to see:

-An easier way to find these challenges, maybe a flickr group
-god/goddess of the week
-creature of the week
-myth of the week
-item of the week(ya I think the weekly challenges are easier, and can catch up on them easier too)
-free item of the week(only unisex so us men can play too)
-location of the week
-dress up as someone known in the sl community who has a set style
-get inspired by a fellow blogger

That was all I could think of right now.

If anyone has any other fun challenges they know of, pleasse wrtie me in comments so I can check it out =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment