Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 6-Look of the Day-Grumpy Halfelf

I figured I'd get out one holiday post at least. I turned out rather unhappy looking, so off I am to spread some not so merriness.


I love this floppy hat hair From Wasabi Pills. It was for the ZombiePopcorn hunt, so you might just have it in inventory. If you didn't do the hunt, sadly you wont be able to enjoy this hair, but I'd suggest you got to the mainstore, look around, and join the group for updates.

NOSOTR@S is doing a lil mini hunt with a few stores. Each location has 3 christmassy globes to find. NOSOTR@S is providing a complete outfit for both women and MEN. I'm wearing the jeans and tee from that. There is also boots to the set, not shown here.

The longsleeves shirt is a gift from BabyCakes, which is part of "For the love of . . . Ice Festival" hunt. I *Think* it is a chic shirt, but it wasn't overly boob shaded, so I threw it on anyways. I look like Wrapping Paper now! So go to the festival, it's worth it, each store has a free gift hidden in a snowflake, and a few have items in the lil snow hunts. Also each store has an item exclusive only to the event, for L$100. There was about half the gifts that work for men, even if not intended that way.


I kept hearing about this place called Poetic Colors for eyes. Now my Nameless Designer Friend who brought me in happens to be an Eye Whore(was that too much of a hint?), so I decided to go and see what the monthly freebie eye was. They sure do give that festive sparkle. I'm also wearing makeup from Elegant Epiffany(thanks for the lovely Xmas makeups!), and I gave a try at prim lashes that I found on The Marketplace.

Wow for being a grumpy halfelfboy I sure am chatty.

Hair-Wasabi Pills-Was Free from a past hunt, no longer up for grabs
Eyes-Poetic Color-Free Instore Gift
Lashes-Tully's-Free on The Marketplace
Makeup-Elegant Epiffany-Free Instore Gift
Skin-Imagen-Free Instore Gift for avatars 30 Days and Under
Mouth Nibbley-Fiction and Chaos-Free Instore Gift
Shirt-BabyCakes-Free at the FTLO Ice Festival Hunt
Tee&Pants-mailto:Tee&Pants-NOSOTR@S-Free Store Hunt Gift
Location-Dragonfruit

Poses used are from the [LAP] Free Male AO for avatars 30 days and under

0 comments:

Post a Comment