Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 3-Look of the Day-Fightclub

 Was having so much fun the other day on the "Make Him Over" hunt, I so forgot to post anything!


Someone didn't like that very much, and tried to pick a fight. I'm getting known already? What? Must be my love of eyemakeups, bless V2.

I love mohawks, I really can't believe you all just had bald heads before this tattoo layereing thing.

Now I just need to find me a blue skin, 52 weeks of Colour-Blue here I come!

Hair-Black Maria-Free Instore
Hairbase-Arcavim-Free at Kmadd Freebie Area
Eyes-Kmadd-Free in the Inworld Group Notice
Skin-Exile-Free in the Inworld Group Notice
Shirt-Mohna Lisa Couture-Free Instore Group Gift
Pants-Kosh-Free at Fab Free Headquarters
Shoes-Truth-Free at Gnubie Store
Location-Virtual Decay

***Added Note-Poses from Diesel Works, also at Kmadd Freebie Area***

0 comments:

Post a Comment