Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free Skin Review-JesyLilo

I joined the Menstuff group inworld and got a notecard to a place called JesyLilo, claiming to have not one but .*EIGHT* Free male skins. I thought this too good a deal, but since I basically have no skin, could not stop myself from at least taking a look.

I'm so glad I did!

This skin is my fav by far. When I put an outfit together, and it doesn't seem right, I throw on this skin, and BAM! I look awesome. Doesn't matter what it is. I was running around in a deer costume, and still felt like King Shit.

LiLO Glom, the creator of these skins, and designer of JesyLilo, has created a very nice array of facial hair for the set. Each skin also has chest hair for an added realistic feel, but it's not overdone to make you look like some big beefcake brute. She has offered one skin tone, with 8 facial hair options to choose from.

My personal fav is the first of the series, which I am wearing below. The face option go thru 1-8 below.









When you arrive at the store, you will find these skins displayed to the right one you go thru the store entrace. There are a few other festive gifts, and if you have a girlfriend or chic friends you shop with, there is a buttload of female skins on offer aswell.

Visit JesyLilo

Other Items Worn:

Hair from Anaphora
Eyes from Ibanez
Guyliner from A.S.S.
Necklace from Gabriel
Shirt from F2H
Pants from Tres Beau
Poses from [LAP]

0 comments:

Post a Comment