Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bloggers Challenge-52 weeks of Colour-Week 1-Grey

I really like the concept of this challenge, so tho I wasn't around when it started, I'm going back to do the ones I missed.

Care to do it yourself? go HERE to get started.


This hair started it all. It's from BeReal. Just sit down, sort some inventory for an hour and it's all yours. There is actually more then just this hair to camp for. You can camp for your own version of each of the released hairs inworld.


I really wish there was more guy skins at FRICK, but at least I got this one!

Hair-BeReal-Free when camping on the 60 Minute Instore Camp Chairs
Eyes-Skinthesis-Free Instore
Skin- {Frick} -Free Instore
Tattoo-Para Designs-Free Instore
Bangles&Cuff-Edge Grafica-Free on The Marketplace
Undies-Mr Poet-Free Instore
Background Texture-By Lovelass Lavendel-Free on The Marketplace

All Poses from Long Awkward Pose(Free Male AO Instore)

SL would not load the sim that Para Designs is on for me on the map feature, so I could not get a slurl, but you still can tp to it in search, so stop being lazy and type it out already!

2 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

Welcome to the challenge! I love to have more guys take it on like you :)

Dayal Navarathna said...

Thanks, ya I just this sort of like a project, and am noticing that there is way more chic stuff on the feeds then guy stuff.

I'm really happy about your challenge, such a simple universal one that crosses all styles. Can't go wrong with colours.

Thanks for visiting the blog!

Post a Comment